OPEN VACANCIESYOUR NEW FUTURE BELOW
Vacancy title: Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £150 per week
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: ASAP
Givebio is a new and innovative tech-for-good start-up based in Walthamstow. We are developing a dedicated social network that is purpose-built for people and organisations with a social, environmental or charitable purpose.
Givebio is a dedicated social network and social media profile for people and organisations with a social, environmental or charitable purpose, underpinned by the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) and their charitable interests. We enable our users to champion the causes they care about, to connect with motivated people and organisations making a positive difference in their community, and to let the good they do inspire others to care and give to build stronger communities and a better world. More about our platform and company is available on our website at https://givebio.com.
Givebio is looking to recruit a confident, enthusiastic and organised Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team based at Creative Works in Walthamstow, London. We are a Tech for Good social enterprise start-up located within 3 minutes’ walk of Blackhorse Road station on the London Underground and Overground train lines.
Our Digital Marketing apprentice will join our team to help us with the following:
– Execute social media strategies that increase brand awareness and lead to user sign ups.
– Execute a content marketing strategy (including press releases, blog and newsletter writing and email marketing campaigns).
– Create imagery for press, media, website and social channels.
– Daily management of the organisation’s social media channels.
– Help to run related events, initiatives and tasks to progress and promote the platform and the company
A passion for people, connections and community
– Empathy, good listening and respectfully communicating with others (ability to confidently address groups of people would be an advantage)
– Customer relationship and community management
– Knowledge and understanding of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
– Data analysis and reporting
– Effective writing and editing
– Email, social media and mobile marketing, including paid advertising, e.g., Facebook Ads, etc.
– SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
– Basic Design Skills
– Charitable fundraising experience (online or offline) would be a bonus
Outgoing, friendly and approachable
– Analytical and data-driven thinking
– Strong copy writing skills
– Attention to detail
– Photoshop skills is a plus
– Be able to prioritise workloads and manage their time effectively to work to deadlines
– Proactive problem solver
– Strong knowledge of and creative ability with all social media channels
Level 3 Digital Marketing