OPEN VACANCIESYOUR NEW FUTURE BELOW
Vacancy title: Events Management Assistant
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £12.50 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: Jan 2020
Creating Extraordinary Experiences, Delivering Life-Long Memories. MAMA FESTIVALS operate some of the most recognised music venues and festivals within the UK. We are on the hunt for a bright trainee to join our team, working on the hugely popular and much celebrated LOVEBOX Festival! If you have a passion for events we’d like to hear from you.
Are you looking for a place to sway your hips, bang your head, and shake your booty altogether? Smashing the boundaries between genres such as hip hop, rock, grime, pop, indie, house, and techno, Love Box music festival is a two-day music event of grand, diverse proportions. We have an exciting opportunity to join the Lovebox team as a trainee!
You’ll need to be able to work in a busy and fun environment. You’ll be fully supported and get the opportuntiy to take ownership of your work, so it will need to be high-standard.
Event Management –
Attend all wider festival meetings; support the event manager to prepare the meeting, collect and share agenda and take minute notes.
– Track key festival dates and announcements as they happen.
– Manage the festival info account responding to daily enquiries and working with each department to answer individual queries.
– Support the Event Manager in raising and tracking PO’s as and when required.
– Support the Event Manager in collating the festival’s monthly receipts and expenses.
– Work with the Programmers and Event Manager to maintain accuracy of the Talent Booking Document and collate key info into the Talent Contract Document.
– Collate all artist contracts; support the Event Manager to mark-up and return contracts in-line with Live Nation policy; chase agents for countersigned contracts.
– Manage all administrative tasks relating to artist invoices; work closely with the Event Manager and accounts team to ensure timely payment for all talent.
– Support the Event Manager with VISA requirements as and when required
– Working closely with the Event Manager, Production and Artist Liaison team with advancing the artists – including collating riders, support the management of Ground Transport and Hotels and sharing artist advance information.
– Support the Event Manager and Marketing Assistant in keeping the information section of the website up to date.
– Support the Event Manager and work with the Head of Production and Community Manager in keeping the GP Residents website up to date.
– Offer support to the marketing team during announcement days and support in maximising coverage.
– Support the wider team across all other shows and live commitments, including but not limited to launch parties, pre-festival shows and industry showcases.
Production & Operation
– Support the Event Manager on-site in overseeing a smooth delivery over the following areas:
- Artist Operation
- Guest & Artist Accreditation
- Smaller Partnership delivery
- Local Community Engagement Projects
- Artist Merchandise
- Volunteer Rotas – Management of lost property on-site and post festival.
– Booking and management of meeting rooms.
– Support the Event Manager and manage the festival guestlist.
– Respond to general requests and tasks and carry out a variety of daily and weekly tasks to assist in the planning of the festival.
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Organised with excellent administrative skills
- Pays intricate attention to detail
- A fantastic communicator who loves to multitask
- Passionate about music and events
- Hard working with the ability to remain calm under pressure