OPEN VACANCIESYOUR NEW FUTURE BELOW
Vacancy title: Retoucher / Post Production / Video Editor
Vacancy type: Full-Time
Salary: £146.25 per week
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: Dec 2019
At Blend, we’re professional photographers who are passionate about producing high-quality commercial photography and video. With over 25 years of experience in the photography industry, we specialise in premium product photography, fashion photography, clothing photography, jewellery photography and creative still life photography.
Joining a close-knit small team based in trendy Kentish Town, you’ll take on a hands-on post production role. This is a massive opportunity for anyone wishing to start a career in the industry.
You’ll be fully involved in a retouching a variety of different projects, ranging from fashion to product. You’ll learn how to effectively use all applications necessary to achieve the desired results and acquire knowledge in image manipulation, colour management and file management.
Our vision is to help brands achieve their marketing objectives by creating and delivering exceptional digital content.
At Blend, we aim to be an all-encompassing collaborative, multi-disciplined visual communications hub channeling outstanding talent to create content from conception through to delivery.
We want to offer real value to clients by creating an environment that is fun, friendly and professional delivering over and above expectations.
Our services include:
Social Media Content
Online Optimisation and Marketing.
As a digital content creation business, Blend are also increasingly getting involved in moving image.
As such, you will get hands on experience and be expected to use the latest video editing software.
This is a purely post-production role but, you’ll gain a general experience in photography and videography.
The ideal candidate is someone with a bright, positive “can-do” attitude and a quick learner able to take direction well.
Key responsibilities include:
- Retouching and manipulation of images
- Communicating with clients via email
- Editing Video footage
- File management
- Colour management
- Learning how to keep the studio a safe environment to work in
- Computer literate (preferably macs)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to self manage, prioritise and work alone when required
- A proven interest in Photoshop
- Good communication and writing skills
- Creative, bright, passionate and enthusiastic
- Honest with a good work ethic and positive attitude
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Interested in technology
- A proactive approach to Personal Development & learning
- Motivated to improve